Prior to your appointment we need to ask a few questions to ensure we can proceed safely.
- Have you had a fever of felt feverish in the last 14 days?
- Are you having any shortness of breath or difficulty in breathing?
- Do you have new persistent cough?
- Do you have any other flu like symptoms, e.g. headache fatigue or gastrointestinal upset?
- Have you experienced a recent loss of taste and smell?
- Are you in contact with any confirmed Covid 19 positive patients?
- Are you within a vulnerable group i.e. shielding?
- Do you have heart, lung, kidney disease, diabetes or any other autoimmune disorders?
- Have you travelled in the past 14 days to any other regions affected with Covid 19?
- Are you awaiting Covid 19 test results?
If you can answer yes to any of the above questions, please telephone or email the surgery for further advice before coming for your appointment.